Rheem carries some of the finest heating solutions in the business providing top-quality, innovative products with the newest technology, lasting performance and great warranties.
The RGRM Furnace frmo Rheem has the following features:
- Two stages of operation to save energy and maintain optimal comfort level.
- Furnace operates at 70% capacity for low-heat and 100% capacity for high-heat.
- Compatible with single or two-stage thermostat. (For optimal performance a two-stage thermostat is recommended.)
- Heat exchanger is constructed of all stainless steel for maximum corrosion resistance and thermal fatigue reliability.
- Low profile "34 inch" design is lighter and easier to handle and leaves room for optional accessories.
- Left or right side gas, electric, and condensate drainage connections.
- Integrated control board manages all operational functions and provides hookups for humidifier and electronic air cleaner.
- An insulated blower compartment, a slow-opening gas valve and a specially designed inducer system make it one of the quietest furnaces on the market today.
- Variable speed blower motor technology provides ultimate humidity control, quieter sound levels and year-round energy savings.
- Optional indoor or outdoor combustion air. In addition, combustion air may be piped to either the top or side of the cabinet on all upflow models. A special molded fitting is provided to ease installation.
- Solid bottom is standard.
- Control board diagnostics. A variety of cooling coils and plenums designed to use with the Rheem Classic® Series 95% A.F.U.E. gas furnaces are available as optional accessories for air conditioning models.